Admirals (formerly known as Admiral Markets) is a leading online trading service provider established in 2001 and headquartered in London with various other offices around the world includingoffices in Nicosa, Tallinn and Sydney.
Admirals offer investment services for trading with Forex and CFDs on indices, metals, energies, agricultures, stocks, ETFs and bonds, with over 8000+ instruments to trade.
The broker serves hundreds of thousands of clients in over 130 countries worldwide, and it is regulated by renowned market authorities across the world including the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority in Estonia, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Cyprus, and the Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) in Australia.
Admirals is a suitable broker for both beginners and professional traders. Furthermore, it offers different tailored account types along with industry-standard trading solutions, making it a suitable broker for all types of trading styles and strategies.
With Admirals, traders can enjoy lots of innovative trading solutions and services, some of which include negative balance protection, a wide range of asset classes, competitive spreads and commissions, industry-standard trading platforms with EA capability, low latency and superior order execution, secure deposit and withdrawal methods, impressive educational and research offering, and a friendly multi-lingual customer support service.
Admirals Broker Details
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), EFSA (Estonia), JSC (Jordan), CySEC (Cyprus), AFSL (Australia)|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFD|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader Web Trader, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Commodities, Indices, Shares, ETFs, Bonds, Mobile App, VPS, StereoTrader, Parallels for Mac, MetaTrader Supreme Edition.|
|Account Currencies||EUR, USD, AUD, BGN, CHF, CZK, GBP, HRK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, CNY, SGD, CLP, IDR, MYR, THB, VND|
1:30 (for EU clients)
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Deposit & |
|Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Cards, Paypal, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, SafetyPay, Przelewy, iBank&BankLink, iDeal|
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Newbie friendly.
- Variety of industry standard trading platforms with EA capability.
- Advanced mobile apps with extensive functionalities.
- Tailored account types with great trading conditions and industry-standard trading tools.
- All types of trading strategies allowed.
- Wide range of asset classes.
- Competitive spreads and low commissions.
- A wide selection of secure deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Negative balance protection.
- Clients funds are segregated.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- Offers Isalmic swap-free account.
- Impressive educational and research offering.
- Friendly and multi-lingual customer service.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- No proprietary trading platform.
- No fixed spread account.
- Demo account availble for only 30 days.