Admirals (formerly known as Admiral Markets) is a thriving online broker established in 2001 by the Admiral Group. It offers CFD trading across a wide variety of global markets including forex, indices, metals, energies, agricultures, stocks, ETFs and bonds, with over 8000+ instruments to trade.
Admirals is a suitable broker for both beginners and professional traders and also offers different account types for traders to choose from. It also provides support forall trading styles and strategies including, scalping, hedging, algorithmic trading etc.
With Admirals, traders can enjoy lots of innovative trading solutions and services, some of which include negative balance protection, a wide range of asset classes, competitive spreads from 0.0 pips, industry-standard trading platforms with EA capability, low latency and superior order execution, multiple fast & secure deposit and withdrawal methods, impressive educational and research offering, and a multi-lingual customer support service, among others.
Admirals Broker Details
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), EFSA (Estonia), JSC (Jordan), CySEC (Cyprus), AFSL (Australia)|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFD|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader Web Trader, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Commodities, Indices, Shares, ETFs, Bonds, Mobile App, VPS, StereoTrader, Parallels for Mac, MetaTrader Supreme Edition.|
|Account Currencies||EUR, USD, AUD, BGN, CHF, CZK, GBP, HRK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, CNY, SGD, CLP, IDR, MYR, THB, VND|
1:30 (for EU clients)
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Deposit & |
|Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Cards, Paypal, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, SafetyPay, Przelewy, iBank&BankLink, iDeal|
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Newbie friendly.
- Variety of industry standard trading platforms with EA capability.
- Advanced mobile apps with extensive functionalities.
- Tailored account types with great trading conditions and industry-standard trading tools.
- All types of trading strategies allowed.
- Wide range of asset classes.
- Competitive spreads and low commissions.
- A wide selection of secure deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Negative balance protection.
- Clients funds are segregated.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- Offers Isalmic swap-free account.
- Impressive educational and research offering.
- Friendly and multi-lingual customer service.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- No proprietary trading platform.
- No fixed spread account.
- Demo account availble for only 30 days.