Avatrade is a fully regulated online Forex and CFDs Provider established in 2007 by Ava Group. It now serves over 300,000+ customers across 150 countries worldwide, providing traders with access to a variety of global markets including currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, metals, energies, commodities, stocks, bonds and ETFs through CFDs.
AvaTrade stands out for offering tailored financial services and trading solutions, making it suitable for both novice and professional traders, as well as flexible for different trading styles such as day trading, scalping, automated trading and copy trading.
AvaTrade Broker Details
|Head Office||Five Lamps Place Amiens Street, Dublin 1 Ireland.|
|Regulations||ASIC (Australia), Central Bank of Ireland (Australia), FSC (British Virgin Island), FSA, FFAJ (Japan), FSCA (South Africa), Central Bank of Ireland, CySEC (Europe), ISA (Israel)|
|Broker Type||MM, STP|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFDs|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, AvaTradeGo, AvaOptions|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Metals, Energies, Commodities, Stocks, Bonds, ETFs|
|Account Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, CHF|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Wire Transfer, Card Payment, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, POLi|
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework across the world, with regulations from top tier regulatory bodies including
- Fast and hassle-free deposits and withdrawals.
- Over 1250+ instruments are available across a variety of asset classes.
- Industry-leading trading platforms.
- A range of automated trading platforms and EA compatibility.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- No deposit and wihdrawal fee.
- A variety of deposit and withdrawal methods including wire transfers, credit & debit cards and e-wallets.
- Award-winning customer support, available 24/5 from 8 AM (GMT) to 10 AM (GMT).
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts for increased security.
- Does not accept US-based traders.