Axi is a trusted global FX and CFD provider established in 2007 by AxiCorp. It connects traders to a variety of global markets including forex, shares, indices, commodities, oil, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
The broker serves over 60,000+ traders across 100+ countries worldwide, providing clients with access to cutting-edge trading services and solutions suitable for new traders, pro traders, trading businesses, banks, and financial organizations.
With Axi, clients can enjoy a bunch of vital trading service, some of which includes a trustworthy broker with regulation from top-tier regulatory bodies, ultra-competitive pricing, deep liquidity, high-performance innovative trading technology, lightning-fast trade execution, and award-winning multi-lingual support service.
At A Glance
|Head Office||Level 10, 90 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia.|
|Regulations||ASIC (Australia), FCA (United Kingdom), DFSA (United Arab Emirates), and FSCA (South Africa).|
|Broker Type||NDD, STP|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader 4 (Mobile, Desktop, and Web)|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Shares CFDs, Indices, Commodities, Oil, Precious Metals, and Cryptocurrencies.|
|Minimum Deposit||Axi Standard Account: $0 |
Axi Islamic Account: $0
Axi Pro Account: $0
|Account Currencies||AUD, EUR, GBP, NZD, SGD, USD, CHF, JPY, HKD, CAD, PLN|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard, Units|
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework.
- High liquidity
- Ultra-fast order execution
- Award-winning multi-lingual customer support service, available 24/5.
- Impressive educational materials and resources include video tutorials, trading guides, webinars, podcasts, and more.
- Wide range of asset classes including currency pairs, shares CFDs, indices, commodities, oil, precious metals, and cryptocurrencies.
- Negative balance protection.
- The demo account is only available for 30 days.
- Limited research tools.