Dukascopy is an award-winning online brokerage platform owned and operated by Dukascopy Bank; an innovative Swiss investment bank based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Through proprietary technological solutions, Dukascopy provides Internet and mobile-based trading services, focusing on foreign exchange, bullion, CFD and binaries.
Dukascopy is an excellent choice of broker for beginners and experienced traders as it provides advanced trading solutions and tools which are accompanied by comprehensive educational resources (video tutorials and guides), making it easy for beginners to get accustomed to the brokerage platform.
Furthermore, traders can enjoy a variety of asset classes, deep liquidity, superior trade execution, competitive pricing, secure deposit and withdrawal methods and an extensive list of comprehensive educational materials.
|Headquarters||ICC, Route de Pré-Bois 20, CH-1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland.|
|Regulations||FINMA (Switzerland), FCMC (Latvia), JFSA (Japan)|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFD, Binaries|
|Trading Platforms||Web Platform, JForex 3, Mobile Apps (for iOS, Android), MT4 (via Bridge), Binary trader (for Web, iOS, Android), FIX API|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, Energy, Metals|
|Account Currencies||USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, CNH, SEK, SGD, TRY, XAU and ZAR.|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions.|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Maxi, Standard, Units|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Credit/ Debit Cards|
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- Access to industry-standard trading platforms.
- All types of trading are allowed (including news trading, scalping etc).
- Deep liquidity.
- Superior order execution.
- Impressive offering of educational resources including, video tutorials, trading guides and webinars.
- Consistently competitive spreads.
- Great bonuses and contests for non-EU clients.
- Offers swap-free account.
- Offers PAMM trading.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- Customer support service can be improved.