EasyMarkets is an award-winning broker established in 2001 and headquartered in Cyprus, with offices in Sydney, Australia, and China. The broker holds multiple licenses and is regulated by top-tier regulatory bodies including CySEC (Europe), ASIC (Australia), FSA (Seychelles), and FSC (British Virgin Island).
EasyMarkets provides clients with access to a wide variety of asset classes that are available through CFDs, Options, and Forwards. Asset classes offered include shares, currencies, indices, industrial and precious metals, energy commodities, agricultural commodities, and cryptocurrencies, with over 200+ instruments available to trade.
With easyMarkets, traders can enjoy a number of innovative trading tools and solutions such as negative balance protection, a wide selection of asset classes, industry-standard trading platforms, secure payment methods, low latency, ultra-fast order execution, impressive educational materials, and an industry-standard customer support team.
EasyMarkets Broker Overview
|Regulations||FSAS (Seychelles), CySEC (Cyprus), ASIC (Australia), FSA (Seychelles), FSC (British Virgin Island)|
|Product Offering||easy trade, CFDs, Options, Foward|
|Trading Platforms||Webtrader, MetaTrader 4, Mobile App|
|Asset Classes||Shares, Forex, Indices, Metals, Energy, Commodities, and cryptocurrencies|
|Account Currencies||EUR, USD, AUD, NOK, CAD, SDG, PLN, CEK, CZK, CHF, TRY, ZAR, JPY, GBP, CNY, NZD, BTC, MXN, HKD|
EU – 1:30
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Account Funding &|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Online Banking (SoFort, GiroPay, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfer, BPay), Credit/ Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, UCB, AstroPay), eWallet (Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, Local Deposit, SticPay, WebMoney, Perfect Money), UnionPay, WeChat Pay.|
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Beginner friendly.
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- Negative balance protection.
- Wide Range of asset classes.
- Industry-standard trading platforms.
- A wide selection of secure payment methods.
- Low Latency.
- Fast order execution.
- Tailored account types.
- Intuitive and powerful mobile apps for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- No commission on withdrawals and deposits.
- Impressive range of educational materials including video tutorials, trading guides, courses, and ebooks.
- Industry-standard customer support service.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- Limited range of instruments.
- Does not offer VPS.