FBS is a global award-winning Forex and CFD provider established in 2009. It holds multiple licenses across different entities which are regulated by top-tier financial regulatory bodies across the world. This includes the IFSC (Belize), CySEC (Cyprus), ASIC (Australia), and FSCA (South Africa).
Along with forex, FBS also offers CFDs on other asset classes including metals, indices, energies, stocks, and cryptocurrencies, with over 150 instruments available to trade.
Over the years, FBS has maintained a tremendous reputation amongst traders, as it boasts a huge client base of over 17 million traders in 190+ countries across the globe. It has also continued to prove its credibility winning several awards as well as forming partnerships with top brands such as Leicester City FC and FC Barcelona.
Furthermore, traders can benefit from its extensive list of innovative trading services and solutions which includes superior order execution, industry-standard trading platforms with EA capability, low spreads & commissions, low minimum deposit (from $1), tailored account types, fast and secure deposit and withdrawal methods, high leverage (up to 1:3000) and great customer support available 24/7 in over 18 languages.
Table of Contents
FBS Broker Overview
|Head Office||No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize, C.A|
|Regulations||IFSC (Belize), CySEC (Cyprus), ASIC (Australia), FSCA (South Africa)|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN, NDD|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFDs|
|Trading Platforms||FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Metals, Energies, Indices, Stocks, Cryptocurrencies|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Perfect Money, WebMoney, cashU, Neteller, UnionPay, Skrill, OkPay, FasaPay, Local Deposits, SticPay|
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Low minimum deposit, starting from $1.
- Newbie friendly.
- All trading strategies allowed.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Flexible leverage with leverage as high as 1:3000.
- Low spreads (from 0) and commissions.
- Great bonuses and contests for traders (EU clients excluded).
- Tailored account types with great trading conditions and tools.
- Fast and secure deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Industry-standard trading platforms.
- Competent and friendly customer support, available 24/7 in over 18 languages.
- Does not accept clients from the US.
- Fewer account options for traders in the EU, UK, and Australia.