FP Markets (also known as First Prudential Markets) is a trusted global CFD and Forex broker established in 2005 by FP Markets Group, an Australian-owned, private limited group of companies. The broker is regulated by top-tier regulatory bodies across continents, including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Europe.
With FP Markets, traders can access a wide range of asset classes that are available through CFDs. The asset classes available include Forex, Shares, Metals, Commodities, and Indices, with over 10,000+ instruments to trade.
In addition, traders can benefit from the broker’s wide selection of innovative trading solutions and services. These include tailored account types with great trading conditions, flexibility for all types of trading styles and strategies, top-tier liquidity, superior order execution, advanced trading platforms and tools, tight spreads, and low commissions, superior VPS solutions, a variety of secure payments and withdrawal methods, fast deposit and withdrawal processing time, superior VPS solution an award-winning 24/7 customer support service and much more.
Table of Contents
FPMarkets Broker Overview
|Head Office||First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent’s and the Grenadines.|
|Regulations||ASIC (Australia), CySEC (Europe)|
|Broker Type||ECN, DMA|
|Product Offering||Forex, CFD|
|Trading Platforms||Metatrader 4 (MT4), Metatrader 5 (MT5), IRESS, Webtrader, Mobile apps (for iPhone and Android devices)|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Shares, Metals, Commodities, Indices|
|Minimum Deposit||$100 (or equivalent)|
|Account Currencies||AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD, HKD, NZD, CHF, JPY, and CAD.|
|Maximum Leverage (FX)||1:500|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Bank Transfer, Credit/ Debit Cards, Neteller, Skrill, PayTrust, NgangLuong.vn, FasaPay, Broker to Broker, South American Payment Method, DragonPay, Perfect Money, ZotaPay, Indian Payment Method, Cryptocurrency Solution (Let Know Pay), FairPay eWallet, PayLivre, Finrax Payments, SticPay,|
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Beginner friendly.
- Great for all types of trading styles and strategies.
- Superior order execution.
- Top-tier liquidity.
- Tight spreads and low commissions.
- Access to industry-standard trading platforms.
- Tailored account types with great trading conditions and tools.
- A wide selection of secure deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Fast deposit and withdrawals.
- Superior VPS solutions for EAs, scalpers, and auto-trading.
- Access to a wide variety of asset classes, with over 10,000+ instruments to trade.
- Flexible leverage with leverage as high as 1:500.
- Offers social trading and copy trading.
- Award-winning 24/7 multi-lingual customer support.
- Offers Islamic swap-free account.
- Offers PAMM account trading.
- Does not accept traders from the United States.
- No proprietary trading platform.