FXChoice is a global forex and CFD broker established in 2010 by FXChoice Limited, a privately owned company, situated in Belize. It is authorized and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) in Belize.
Though FXCHoice is fully regulated and strictly supervised by the IFSC in Belize, Its international clients do not have the same protections in the event of disputes or liquidation on the part of the broker, as they would have with an EU or Australian-regulated broker.
Notwithstanding, FXChoice has been around for several years and has continuously maintained a great reputation for treating their clients fairly as well as offering a well-rounded brokerage service with innovative trading solutions and services. These include industry trading platforms with EA capabilities, low trading fees, transparent fee structure with no hidden charges, a variety of asset classes, negative balance protection, segregated client funds, low latency, fast order execution, free VPS solutions, and competent customer support available 24/5.
FXCHOICE Broker Overview
|Head Office||Corner Huston & Eyre Street, Blake Building, Suite 302, Belize City, Belize|
|Regulations||International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC)|
|Broker Type||NDD, STP|
|Trading Platforms||Web Terminal (MetaTrader), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Mobile Apps (For iOS and Android devices)|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Shares, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrency|
|Minimum Deposit||$100 (or equivalent)|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, Gold, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, DOGE, USDC.|
|Pricing Model||Spreads, Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Deposit & |
|Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, Qiwi, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tether, USDCoin, DogeCoin, XRP, POLi, Sticpay, VLoad, Paysafe Card, AstroPay, Airtm, AdvCash, EPay|
FXCHoice Pros and Cons
- Regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC).
- Beginner friendly.
- Fast and easy account registration process.
- Offers web, mobile, and PC trading on industry-standard trading platforms, such as the Metatrader4 (MT4) and (MT5).
- Low trading fee.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- A variety of asset classes.
- Flexible leverage with leverage as high as 1:200.
- Negative balance protection.
- Segregated client’s funds.
- A wide selection of fast and secure deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- VPS solutions for EAs, scalpers, and auto-trading.
- Great bonuses for clients.
- Great customer support service.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- No proprietary trading platform.
- Limited range of instruments.
- The demo account expires after 90 days.
- Limited education and research offering.