Established in 2007, InstaForex is a multi-award-winning international broker which offers CFD, binary options and commodities futures trading, connecting traders to a wide variety of global markets including Forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, metals, oil & gas, commodity Futures and cryptocurrencies with over 300+ instruments to trade.
InstaForex serves over 7 million+ clients worldwide, providing retail traders with trading solutions and services suitable for both beginner and professional traders, as well as various trading styles such as scalping, day trading, position trading, swing trading, PAMM trading copy trading and algorithmic trading.
With Instaforex, traders can enjoy a bunch of vital trading features and services some of which includes a strong regulatory framework, interest on account balance, numerous deposit and withdrawal methods, different account types to suit different levels of traders as well as different trading styles, comprehensive educational materials for beginners, an impressive customer support service and much more.
InstaForex Broker Details
|Regulations||CySEC, BVI, FSC|
|Broker Type||Market Maker|
|Product Offering||CFDs, Binary Options and Commodity Futures|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Web, Specific, Binary Platform|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Crypto, Indices, Metals, Energies, Commodities, Stocks|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, RUB|
|Maximum Leverage||1:1 – 1:1000|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Account Funding &|
|Bank transfers, MasterCard cards, Visa cards, Qiwi, Skrill, Neteller and Yandex.Money|
InstaForex Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory frame work with regulations from top-tier regulatory bodies across the world including CySEC (Europe), BVI (Bristish Virgin Island) and FSC.
- Easy account registration process
- Interest accrues on account balance.
- A wide variety of asset classes including Forex currency pairs, stocks, commodities, cryptocurrency, indices, metals and energies.
- A wide selection of secure payment options including Qiwi, Skrill, Neteller, Yandex.Money, Visa cards, MasterCard cards, and bank transfers.
- Low trading fee (spreads and commissions).
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Offers a powerful PAMM trading system.
- Access to industry leading trading platforms including MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Comprehensive educational materials for beginners, which includes video tutorials, forex beginners course
- Great bonuses and contests for non-EU traders.
- Transparent fee structure.
- Great customer support service.
- Does not accept trader from the United States.