IronFX is a global leading online broker based in Cyprus, with operations and offices around the world including Cyprus, London, Johannesburg, and Sydney. It serves over 1.2 million traders across 180+ countries worldwide, connecting traders to a variety of asset classes including forex, metals, indices, commodities, futures, and shares, through Contracts of Difference (CFDs), with over 300 instruments to trade.
Iron FX is suitable for both newbie and professional traders, and also standouts out for offering multiple tailored account types, designed to meet the wide range of client’s demands, thereby making it a suitable broker for different trading strategies including day trading, scalping, hedging, automated trading amongst others.
Furthermore, traders can also enjoy an extensive list of great trading tools and services offered by the broker, these include access to industry-standard trading platforms, low latency, fast order execution, a transparent fee structure, secure deposit and withdrawal methods, and customer-oriented support service.
Table of Contents
IronFX Broker Overview
|Head Office||Limassol, Cyprus.|
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), ASIC (Australia), and FSB (South Africa)|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN|
|Product Offering||Forex and CFDs|
|Trading Platforms||WebTrader, MetaTrader 4, TradeCopier|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, Futures, and Shares|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF, PLN, RUB, and HUF|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, and Standard.|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, China Union, and DotPay.|
Pros and Cons
- Licensed and regulated by top-tier regulatory bodies across the world including the FCA (United Kingdom), FSB (South Africa), and ASIC (Australia).
- A reliable forex and CFD provider with over 1.2 million clients in 180 countries worldwide.
- Suitable for newbies and professional traders.
- Award-winning multi-lingual customer support service.
- Access to industry-standard trading platforms.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Great bonuses and contests for non-EU clients.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- A variety of secure payment methods.
- Offers PAMM trading.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- Does not offer cryptocurrency trading.