IronFX is a global leading online broker based in Cyprus, with operations and offices around the world including Cyprus, London, Johannesburg, and Sydney.
The broker serves over 1.2 million traders across 180+ countries worldwide, connecting traders to a variety of asset classes including forex, metals, indices, commodities, futures and shares, through Contract of Difference (CFDs), with over 300 instruments to trade.
Iron FX is suitable for both newbie and professional traders, and also standouts out for offering multiple tailored account types, designed to meet the the wide range of clients demands, thereby making it a suitable broker for different trading strategies including day trading, scalping, hedging, automated trading amongst others.
Futhermore, traders can also enjoy an extensive list of great trading tools and services offered by the the broker, these includes access to industry standard trading platforms, low latency and fast order execution, a transparent fee structure, secure deposit and withdrawal methods and a customer-oriented support service.
IronFX Broker Details
|Head Office||Limassol, Cyprus.|
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), ASIC (Australia) and FSB (South Africa)|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN|
|Product Offering||Forex and CFDs|
|Trading Platforms||WebTrader, MetaTrader 4, TradeCopier|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, Futures and Shares|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF, PLN, RUB and HUF|
|Maximum Leverage||Global – 1:1000|
EU – 1:30
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini and Standard.|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, China Union and DotPay.|
- Licensed and regulated by top tier regulatoy bodies across the world including the FCA (United Kingdom), FSB (South Africa)and ASIC (Australia).
- A relaible forex and CFD provider with over 1.2 million clients in 180 countries worldwide.
- Suitable for newbies and professional traders.
- Award-winning multi-lingual customer support service.
- Access to industry standard trading platforms and EA capabilty.
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Great bonuses and contests for non-EU clients.
- Transparent fee structure with no hidden charges.
- A variety of secure payments methods.
- Offers PAMM trading.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- Does not offer cryptocurrency trading.