Markets.com is a reputable online broker established in 2008 by Safe Cap Investments, a subsidiary of Playtech PLC which is a publicly-listed company traded on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market.
With over 2000+ assets available to trade, Market.com offers forex, indices, commodities, shares and cryptocurrencies through CFDs, and in the UK and Ireland, Spread bets. It also offers physical share dealing along with a quantitative investment strategy builder.
Markets.com is suitable for both beginner and professional traders, as it provides clients with a number of innovative trading solutions and analysis tools to meet the wide range of demands and needs of its clients. These include access to industry-standard trading platforms, low latency & fast order execution, a wide selection of asset classes, secure payment methods, fast deposits & withdrawals, negative balance protection and a great customer support service.
|Regulations||CySEC (Europe), FCA (United Kingdom), FSCA (South Africa), ASIC (Australia) and FSC (British Virgin Island).|
|Product Offering||CFD, Spread Share Dealing|
|Trading Platforms||Marketsx, Marketsi, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.|
|Asset Classes||Forex, indices, commodities, shares and cryptocurrencies|
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, NOK, SEK, PLN, CZK, AED|
|Maximum Leverage||Global – 1:300|
EU – 1:30
|Pricing Model||Spreads and commissions.|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini and Standard.|
|Account Funding &|
|Bank wire transfer, local bank transfer, credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, iDeal and Sofort.|
Pros and Cons
- Regulated and authorised by top tier regulatory agencies including CySEC (Europe), FCA (United Kingdom), ASIC (Australia) and FSC (British Virgin Island).
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- Offers a swap-free account.
- Access to industry-standard trading platforms including Marketsx, Marketsi, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Low latency and fast order execution
- A wide selection of asset classes, including forex, indices, commodities, shares and cryptocurrencies.
- A variety of secure deposit and withdrawal methods including bank transfers, credit/ debit cards, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly and iDeal.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals.
- Negative balance protection.
- Great customer support team with fast response time.
- Does not accept traders from the United States.