Plus500 is a fully regulated global leading CFD provider established in 2008 by Plus500 Ltd; a company listed on the London Stock Exchange. Plus500 offers CFDs across a wide range of instruments including forex, shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options, and indices with over 2000+ instruments available to trade.
Alongside access to a variety of tradeable instruments, Plus500 also provides clients with a number of great trading tools and services which includes beginner-friendly trading platforms, competitive spreads, a transparent fee structure, and great customer support service.
Plus500 Broker Details
|Head Office||Building 25, Matam Haifa, 31905 Israel|
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), CySEC (Cyprus), MAS (Singapore), FSCA (South Africa), AFSL, ASIC (Australia), FMA (New Zealand), and FSA (Seychelles)|
|Publicly Listed||Plus500 Ltd (LON: PLUS)|
|Broker Type||Market Maker|
|Asset Classes||Shares, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options, and indices.|
|Account Currencies||USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, AUD, JPY, PLN, HUF, CZK, CAD, TRY, SEK, NOK, and SGD|
|Maximum Leverage||EU – 1:30|
AU – 1:300
|Bank Transfer, debit/credit cards (only Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards are acceptable), and Paypal|
Pros and Cons
- Authorized and regulated by top-tier regulatory bodies across the globe.
- Competitive spreads.
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- Beginner-friendly proprietary trading platforms.
- Friendly and helpful customer support service
- 24/7 online support.
- Access to a variety of CFD instruments including shares, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options, and indices with over 2000+ instruments to trade.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- No alternative trading platforms such as MT4 and MT5.
- Does not allow scalping.
- Does not allow hedging.