Plus500 is a fully regulated global leading CFD provider established in 2008 by Plus500 Ltd; a company listed on the London Stock Exchange’s main market for listed companies and headquartered in Haifa, with several other offices around the world.
With several in-person offices around the world, Plus500 serves over 430,000+ traders, providing clients with trading solutions suitable for both beginner and professional traders.
The broker provides clients with a wide range of instruments including shares, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options and indices with over 2000+ instruments available to trade.
Alongside access to a variety of tradeable instruments, Plus500 also provides clients with a number of great trading tools and services which includes a beginner friendly trading platforms, competitive spreads, transparent fee structure and a great customer support service.
Plus500 Broker Details
|Head Office||Building 25, Matam Haifa, 31905 Israel|
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), CySEC (Cyprus), MAS (Singapore), FSCA (South Africa), AFSL, ASIC (Australia), FMA (New Zealand) and FSA (Seychelles)|
|Publicly Listed||Plus500 Ltd (LON:PLUS)|
|Broker Type||Market Maker|
|Asset Classes||Shares, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options and indices.|
|Account Currencies||USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, AUD, JPY, PLN, HUF, CZK, CAD, TRY, SEK, NOK, and SGD|
|Maximum Leverage||EU – 1:30|
AU – 1:300
|Account Funding &|
|Bank Transfer, debit/credit cards (only Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards are acceptable) and Paypal|
- Authorised and regulated by top tier regulatory bodies across the globe including the FCA (United Kingdom), CySEC (Cyprus), MAS (Singapore), FSCA (South Africa), AFSL, ASIC (Australia), FMA (New Zealand) and FSA (Seychelles)
- Competitive spreads.
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- Beginner friendly propreitary trading platforms.
- Friendly and helpful customer support service
- 24/7 online support.
- Access to a variety of CFD instruments including shares, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, options and indices with over 2000+ instruments to trade.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- No alternative trading platforms such as MT4 and MT5.
- Does not allow scalping.
- Does not allow hedging.