Personal data we collect
Using our website (Assetmagnagte.com), we collect data from you through a variety of sources which may happen directly, based on the information you may provide while interacting with the website (e.g when you contact us or write a comment) or indirectly via third-party services and automated technologies (e.g Google Analytics and cookies).
Information You May Provide To Us
We may collect personal information directly from you, if you choose to:
- Sign up for our newsletters,
- Contact us through the contact form provided on our website.
Depending on the service used, personal data collected may include data such as name, email address, etc.
Information Generated Automatically When You Visit Assetmagnate.com
On visiting our website, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect some information about your device using tools such as cookies, beacons, analytics and other similar/ third party technologies.
Depending on the tools and technology, data collected may include data such as:
- The IP address of your device;
- Unique device identifiers;
- Your browser’s preferences and settings (font, time zone, language, etc.);
- Technical information about your devices such as device type, operating system, ID number, screen resolution, internet provider or mobile carrier name;
- Information about your activity on the website e.g. clicks, search queries, pages views, search history etc.
How We May Use The Data We Collect
We collect data on Assetmagnate.com for various purposes. Therefore data collected on the website may be used to:
- To perform data analytics regarding usage of the site;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements;
- Provide services you subscribed to (e.g email newsletters);
- Understand our users and improve user experience
- Improve marketing in order to serve advertisement and offers to our users based on certain criterion, including user interests, online activities etc;
- Prevent cyber fraud and other criminal activities.
Who We Share Your Data With
Following the collection of data from our website users, on no condition would we would share your personal information with our partners or any third party vendors except for the following purposes:
- Where required by law
- With our business partners for business purposes including analytics and advertisement purposes.
Data Retention and Access
We may retain your personal data for as long as required, depending on the reason it was being retained. Although, it is important to know that in some cases, we might retain data for a longer period of time if required or permitted by law; to comply with our legal responsibilities; resolve disputes or for our business purposes. However, we acknowledge and respect your control over how your information is being managed, therefore you may request information on how a specific type of information is being stored or managed.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights over the personal information we hold about you. These include the rights to request access, correct, delete or restrict our use of your personal information. Also, you can request to receive an exported file (in digital format) of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
There are also choices which you’re entitled to when it comes to using the sites or any of its services which may include:
- Email Newsletters – If you have subscribed to our email newsletters, you can send us a request to unsubscribe/ remove you from our mailing list or simply unsubscribe using the ‘unsubscribe’ link available at the bottom of every newsletter we send.
- Cookies – You may choose whether or not to accept cookies while making use of our website and this can be done through your browser’s settings by updating the cookie settings from the preference section of your browser settings. Another option to turn cookies off is by using self-regulatory programs such as Your Online Choices, Network Advertising Initiative, or Digital Advertising Alliance. However, it is important to note that refusing cookies on our website, may result in you not being able to get the full functionality of our website.
Automated Decision Making We Do With User Data
Using our sites and services, we may make automated decisions using your personal information and this applies only in certain circumstances which may involve:
- Analytics – This makes it possible for us to provide statistics and track activities carried out by our website users, using third-party services like google analytics.
- Advertising – This helps us show personalised Information (ads, offer, content and more) to you, based on your activity and interest while using our website.
How We Protect Your Data
We strongly take the security of your personal information very seriously, and we ensure the use of standard security and data protection measures in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, unlawful activities, loss, destruction, or damage. However, it is important you know that no security is 100% effective, therefore we cannot guarantee the paramount security of information we collect from you. If you have any security inquiry concerning data security, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Links To Other Sites
How To Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a small number of text files downloaded to your device when you visit a website. cookies and other similar technologies are used to monitor our website’s usage as well as improve user experience on the website.
- Get web analytics and track website usage
- Monitor web performance in order to make improvements
- Improve user experience
What Type Of Cookies Do We Use?
Google Tag Manager
Google Analytics is a performance tracking technology used to analyze web traffic on our website. This helps us makes improvements to the website to ensure a great web experience when web users visit our website.
How To Manage or Delete Cookies
You may choose whether or not to accept cookies while making use of our website and this can be done through your browser’s settings by updating the cookie settings from the preference section of your browser settings. Another option to turn cookies off is by using self-regulatory programs such as Your Online Choices, Network Advertising Initiative, or Digital Advertising Alliance. However, it is important to note that refusing cookies on our website, may result in you not being able to get the full functionality of our website.