Swissquote is a global leading online broker established in 1996 by Swissquote Bank LTD, a highly regulated and reputable investment bank based in Switzerland.
Swissquote serves over 300+ thousand clients across 150 currentries, providing investors and expertriates with top-notch trading solutions and tools suitable for both beginners and expert traders.
The brokers product offering is branched out into two. The first, is its investments products which includes investment products such as shares, warrant & derivatives, options, futures, funds, ETFs, indices, Forex, commodities, bonds and cryptocurrencies, with over 3 million financial products available on international markets. These investment products can be accessed via opening a brokerage account with the Swiss investment bank.
On the other hand, Swissquote also offers a Forex and CFDs retail trading platform which provides traders with access to a variety of instruments including Forex and CFDs on stocks, stock indices, commodities and bonds, with exposure to over 300+ instruments.
Along with being a highly reputable and regulated broker, Swissquote also offers innovative trading solutions and analysis tools to meet the wide range of demands and needs of its clients. These includes a wide spectrum of investment product, a variety of tradeable instruments, transparent fee and pricing structure, industry standard trading platforms, low latency, fast order execution, deep liquidity and much more.
Swissquote Broker Details
|Head Office||Ch. de la Crétaux 33, Case Postale 319 CH-1196 Gland, Switzerland.|
|Regulations||FINMA, FCA, MFSA, DFSA, MAS, SFC|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN|
|Product Offering||Shares, Forex, warrant & derivatives, options, futures, funds, ETFs, indices, commodities, bonds and cryptocurrencies and CFDs.|
|Trading Platforms||Advanced Trader (Swissquote’s propreitary trading platform), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and Fix API.|
|Instruments||Shares, warrant & derivatives, options, futures, funds, ETFs, indices, Forex, commodities, bonds and cryptocurrencies, Forex currency pairs, CFDs (on stocks, stock indices, commodities and bonds).|
|Minimum Deposit||Standard account – $1,000|
Premium account – $10,000
Prime account – $5,000
Elite account – $10,000
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, PLN, AUD, JPY, CAD, AUD, TRY, SEK, NOK, SGD, XDG, HUF, CZK, NZD, DKK, ZAR, MXN, HKD, THB, ILS and AED.|
EU – 1:30
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commission.|
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini and Standard|
|Payments Options||Bank Payments and Card Payments.|
- Highly regulated, with regulations form top tier regultory bodies around the world.
- Access to a wide spectrum of investment products including shares, warrant & derivatives, options, futures, funds, ETFs, indices, commodities and bonds.
- Access to a variety of tradeable instruments such as Forex and CFDs (on stocks, stock indices, commodities and bonds).
- Low latency and fast order execution.
- Access to industry standard trading platforms MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Fix API and Advanced trader (Swissquote’s proprietary trading platform).
- Multi-lingual customer support service with extended support hours.
- Does not accept clients from the United States.
- Deposit and withdrawal options are limited to only bank wire transfers and card payments.
- Limited CFDs instruments.