Tickmill is a global award-winning Forex and CFD provider established in 2015 by the Tickmill Group. Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indices, oil, precious metals, bonds, and cryptocurrency.
Along with a variety of asset classes, Tickmill is also known for offering superior trading services and solutions which all clients can benefit from. These include industry trading platforms, ultra-fast trade execution flexibility for all trading strategies, a variety of asset classes, tailored account types with great trading conditions, transparent fee structure, competitive spreads & low commissions, flexible leverage with leverage as high as 1:500, negative balance protection, vital educational and research resources, and a dedicated multi-lingual customer support service.
Table of Contents
Tickmill Broker Overview
|Head Office||3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles|
|Regulations||FCA (United Kingdom), CySEC (Cyprus), FSCA (South Africa), LFSA (Malaysia), FSA (Seychelles), BaFin (Germany), CONSOB (Italy), ACPR (France), CNMV (Spain).|
|Broker Type||STP, NDD|
|Product Offering||Forex and CFDs|
|Trading Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader WebTrader|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Indices, Oil, Precious Metals, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies|
|Minimum Deposit||Classic – $100|
Pro – $100
VIP – $50,000
|Account Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, PLN|
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Spreads From||Classic – 1.6 pips|
Pro – 0.0 pips
VIP – 0.0 pips
|Commissions||Classic – Zero Commissions|
Pro – 2 per side per 100,000 traded
VIP – 1 per side per 100,000 traded
|Lot Sizes||Micro, Mini, Standard|
|Bank Wire Transfer, Credit and Debit Cards, Skrill,|
Neteller, FasaPay, UnionPay, Qiwi, Sofort,
Pros and Cons
- Strong regulatory framework.
- Hassle-free account registration process.
- All trading strategies allowed (including EAs, hedging, and scalping).
- A variety of asset classes.
- Industry-standard trading platforms.
- Transparent fee structure, with no hidden charges.
- Tailored account types with superior trading conditions and tools.
- Competitive spreads and low commissions.
- Flexible leverage with leverage as high as 1:500.
- Ultra-fast trade execution
- Segregated client fund.
- Negative balance protection.
- Great educational and research offering.
- Dedicated multi-lingual customer support service.
- Does not accept traders from the United States, Cuba, Iraq, Myanmar, North Korea, and Sudan.
- No proprietary trading platform.
- Limited range of instruments.