XTB (also known as X-Trade Broker) is one of the largest FX, CFD & stock exchange-listed brokers in the world, providing access to hundreds of global markets and serving over 275,000 retail clients across the world.
XTB has been around for over 15 years and has continued to provide clients with an outstanding brokerage experience which includes low-cost trading, ultra-tight spreads, clients account protection, wonderful customer support service and more.
Table Of Contents
At A Glance
|Broker||X-Trade Brokers (XTB)|
|Head Office||Ogrodowa 58, 00-876 Warszawa, Poland|
|Regulations||FCA, CySEC, PFSA, IFSC, PFSA|
|Broker Type||STP, ECN, DMA|
|Product Offering||CFDs, Stocks|
|Trading Platforms||xStation 5, MetaTrader 4, xStation Mobile|
|Asset Classes||Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks CFDs, ETFs CFDs, Crypto.|
|Minimum Deposit||£250/ €250/ $250|
|Account Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, HUF.|
|Maximum Leverage||Professional – 1:500|
Retail – 1:30
|Pricing Model||Spreads and Commissions|
|Lot Sizes||Mini, Micro, Standard.|
|Account Funding &|
|Bank Transfers, Credit Card and E-Wallets|
License and Regulation
XTB is licensed and regulated by some of the biggest financial regulatory authorities around the world, these include;
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under license number 522157. (United Kingdom)
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 169/12 as of 2018. (Europe)
- Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) under license number /60/413/TS/19.
- The Polish Financial Supervision Authority (PFSA) under license number DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005. (Poland)
- The Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores under license number 40. (Spain)
XTB offers a simple account structure, with different account types tailored to suit specific trading conditions. The account types available include;
- Standard Account
- Pro Account
XTB provides it with one of the best customer support services in the trading industry, providing clients with an impressively friendly customer support service. The support team is available 24/5 and can be reached via live chat, telephone and email.
Even better, XTB offers a multilingual customer support service, ensuring their customers worldwide receive quality customer support service in their native language.
Pros & Cons
- Regulated by top tier financial regulatory authorities around the world including FCA, KNF, CySEC, and IFSC.
- Low FX trading cost.
- Great customer support service.
- Non-FX fees are higher compared to the other industry-standard brokers.
- Traders from the US are not accepted.
- Does not offer guaranteed stop-loss orders (GSLO).